The following applies to consumers ordinarily resident in a member state of the European Union (EU):
(1) In addition to your statutory rights, baesiq GmbH grants you a voluntary return policy of 30 days from receipt of the goods(), provided they are complete and in the same condition as when you received them. This means that even after the expiry of the 14-day cancellation period (see § 4 of the General Terms and Conditions), you can withdraw from the contract by returning the good(s) within 30 days of receipt (period begins on the day after receipt of goods) to
The deadline is met if the package is sent within the 30 days.
(2) Until the expiry of the period for the statutory right of withdrawal, the statutory provisions shall apply exclusively (cf. § 4 of the General Terms and Conditions).
(3) If you return good(s) in accordance with this voluntary return policy, we will refund the purchase price. The shipping costs for the original purchase will only be refunded for orders from Germany and Switzerland.
(4) Whether we reimburse the costs for the return shipment depends on the country from which you are returning the good(s) as well as the the usage of a return slip. You will find the list of countries from which returns can be made free of charge under Return and Reclamations under 3).
In any case you bear the transport risk.
(5) Please enclose the completed return form, which you can find here. Please return the good(s) in the original packaging if possible, but at least in suitable transport packaging.
(6) The voluntary return policy can only be exercised if the good(s) is/are undamaged and complete. If these conditions are not met, the return of the good(s) may be refused.
(7) Alternatively, as in the case of the statutory right of withdrawal, compensation may also be claimed in the case of the voluntary 30-day voluntary return policy for any loss in value of the good that has occurred, provided that the the loss in value is due to handling of the goods that was not necessary for testing the quality, characteristics and functioning of the goods
Notwithstanding the foregoing, your statutory rights, including your statutory warranty rights, shall continue in full force and effect.
The statutory right of withdrawal to which you are entitled is not affected by this in any way. You can find details of the statutory right of withdrawal under § 4 of our General Terms and Conditions.